Saturday 28 February 2009

And the Candy Winner Is...........................

In the spirit of 'Dancing on Ice' to be announced ..........................................................................after the break (thats tomorrow in the non tv world!!!!!)
Time has run away from me today and I did promise it would be Livvy who drew the winner and I only really remembered this after she was tucked up in her NEW big girl bed- so I couldn't disturb her!  The cot is gone YES!!!!!! (well as far as the loft!) Bed bouncing or 'Kangarooing' as she likes to call it is the new pastime here!  Ummm not sure how long the new big girl bed will cope!!!!!
Keep your fingers crossed for tomorrow!  I have added a few more little pressies to the stuff In the photos so hope you likey?!!!  I will post the name of the winner and will wait until Wednesday 4th March for the winner to let me know their contact details so I can send them the goodies.  If I don't hear by then I will re-draw the winner.
Belinda x

1 comment:

clare said...

no problems hun..hope Olivia has a lovely sleep in her big girls bed
hugs clare x