Tuesday 7 October 2008

Christmas Cards, don't be fooled!!











Well as promised here are some cards to share.  
The Halloween Card I made last night is a Download from  www.dinkydotscrafts.co.uk  
she is called Lulu Witch and I think she's fab!!!  The image comes in three sizes on the download and there is a Wizard available too, that is equally as cute! Picture is a little dark, the weather in Bristol today - PANTS!! 
I've coloured her with Promarkers and used SU Dimensionals to give her a little space to wiggle her broomstick!!  Black Paper doodled  with White Signo Gel Pen, Orange self adhesive paper from DCWV matt stack Autumn, Ribbon from Hobbycraft.  Little black jewels in corners to look like brads! 
I don't usually make cards this big (folded A4) but wanted to try the larger image first!

Now you may be fooled into thinking that like other card makers in blogland that I am super efficient and have been designing and creating my Christmas cards for several months,...........uh noooooo!  These are last years and I am as usual chasing my tail, and need to get my metaphorical finger out!!!!!!!
As I have quite a few past creations to share, it seems only fair that on each post that I add these oldies I also have to add a new one made that day or within the previous few days.  
So this is my note to self - 'get organised and get your blooming finger out!'
Belinda x





2 comments:

Alison said...

Your cards are great and I'm glad you like Lulu witch as much as I do. Have a lovely day.

Poppy said...

I had to buy her too, she is lovely, love the cards.x