Friday 31 October 2008

Inspiration from Kristina!




Hi again
I love, love, love Kristina Werner's Blog she is soooo talented.  Make a card Monday is a must every week for me and now Finally Friday too so double helpings yeah!! 
Here is a card that I 'cased' from a MACM episode a couple of months ago - it took me forever to find the stamps they are called 'Cute as a button"  and are by a company called 'Technique Tuesday'  but they are going to get a lot of use (funny really thats how I justify most of my new stamp purchases!!!!!!!!) Anyways............. Do you love this stamp like I do?????

4 comments:

~Emma~ said...

The stamp is soooo cute! I think I may need this one as well!LOL!
Belinda I've popped over to say thank you so much for the lovely comments you left on my blog when I had my temper tantrum last week over my illness. Your words really meant a lot and it was lovely of you. Hugs Em.x

Poppy said...

LOve the stamp its so cute, made a very pretty card.
poppy.
x

CraftyC said...

Hello belinda, thankyou so much for the offer of a card for Daniel, tis very kind of you. I love your card and own a few Technique Tuesday stamps myself. Have a good week!
Clairexx

Chris said...

Hi Belinda, thank you so much for the lovely comment you left for me today, it's so much appreciated. Love your new blog and your cards are all wonderful. Beautiful baby card, I agree it's a lovely stamp and you DEFINITELY needed it! I have many stamps that I justified with the same reason and many of them have never seen ink as yet, very naughty LOL. Your little Livvy is so beautiful, I bet she keeps you busy. I'm now a follower of your blog too and will be back to visit as often as I can. Hope you have a good week. Chris x