I have been given the honour of being tagged by Poppy
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of the post by leaving their names as well s links to their blogs.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged, by leaving a comment on their blog
5, Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
FACTS about me:
1. I have a 13 year age gap between my two children.
2. I live directly behind a famous Bristol Landmark ( The Dower House) it's the big yellow house on the hill above the M32.
3. I used to live right next to 'Big Pit Mining Museum' in Wales when I was a child, although it was then a disused pit.
4. When my daughter was due we hadn't agreed names though we had a shortlist for boys and girls names. I went into labour and she was born 2 days later on 'World Peace Day' (21st September) hence her name Olivia the meaning ' bringer of the olive branch, symbol of peace'.
5. Many years ago I had my Tarot Cards read and I was told that I would meet a man who would work on contracts and that I would have another child, neither of which I thought would ever be the case all those years ago.......... it came to pass.......spooky!!
6. I love mash potato sandwiches especially with salad cream........yum!!
7. I have an eye condition known as 'Keratoconus' this means that my corneas are irregular shaped and bumpy causing distortion and blurring of vision. I was diagnosed about 3 years ago.
I will do my tagging tomorrow as I am full of cold and need to get some sleep asap.
Added Saturday - I'd like to pass the tag to:
2 . Kim
Hope you can play girls!!