Friday 24 October 2008

Tagged by Poppy

I have been given the honour of being tagged by Poppy

Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of the post by leaving their names as well s links to their blogs.

4. Let them know that they have been tagged, by leaving a comment on their blog

5, Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.

FACTS about me:

1. I have a 13 year age gap between my two children.

2. I live directly behind a famous Bristol Landmark ( The Dower House)  it's the big yellow house on the hill above the M32.

3. I used to live right next to 'Big Pit Mining Museum' in Wales when I was a child, although it was then a disused pit.

4. When my daughter was due we hadn't agreed  names though we had a shortlist for boys and girls names.  I went into labour and she was born 2 days later on 'World Peace Day' (21st September) hence her name Olivia the meaning ' bringer of the olive branch, symbol of peace'.

5. Many years ago I had my Tarot Cards read and I was told that I would meet a man who would work on contracts and that I would have another child, neither of which I thought would ever be the case all those years ago.......... it came to pass.......spooky!!

6. I love mash potato sandwiches especially with salad cream........yum!!

7. I have an eye condition known as 'Keratoconus' this means that my corneas are irregular shaped and bumpy causing distortion and blurring of vision.  I was diagnosed about 3 years ago.

I will do my tagging tomorrow as I am full of cold and need to get some sleep asap.
Night, Night
Belindax

Added Saturday -  I'd like to pass the tag to:
2 . Kim
3. Emma
6. Deb

Hope you can play girls!!

Belinda xxx


3 comments:

Poppy said...

Glad you played along, its nice just to know a little about each other, interesting facts.
poppy.
x

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Hi Belinda,
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment. Sorry to hear that you are full of the cold at the moment too. I'll get my random facts on my blog shortly. I would love to do an image swap with you. I was looking for your email address but couldn't find it. If you email me, my email address is on my profile, we'll get something sorted. Hugs, Lainy xxx

Deb said...

thanks so much for tagging me, I will get around to it soon although I must admit I am a bit hopeless with them! I will try though as I am not creating much at the moment!