Sunday 26 October 2008

Here come the girls!




Well I feel alive again, I'm out from under the duvet and I have one new card and two older ones to share. The new one is for a new Baby featuring a photo of my Daughter taken by her photography mad Father when she was about 6 months old.  The paper is from one of the Dots Downloads from Pink Petticoat I printed 4 images to one A4 sheet making it more suited to my card this works well for paper piecing too!  The 'So Sweet' stamp was 99p by Studio G. Faux Buttons are peel offs and available in lots of colours bought them last week and I love em!! Was quite pleased at how it turned out.

The other two cards I made a while ago, the Magnolia card has one of my favourite Magnolia images those little welly boots are sooo cute.  I paper pieced them and I also love the pink and brown colour scheme!  The flower is by Papermania with a little punched flower and brown brad, cuttlebug 'swiss dots' embossing folder background, and more dots on the paper, there seems to be a pattern forming........pardon the pun!!!
The other card again using Pink Petticoat Image (one of my favourite crafting resources) I love all their stuff if you haven't seen the new Christmas range  -  you must view them here 
This was made quite a while ago and is in my stash pile!
Belinda x

2 comments:

Poppy said...

awww isnt she cute and the dots make it cuter..
poppy.
x

Poppy said...

I have left you an award on my blog.
poppy.
x