Sunday 19 October 2008



Some little treat bags made from cellophane bags and tied with ribbon.  Tags which by the way I love are from SU from the US.  Love this set I bought from a seller in the US, they sell retired sets and with the dollar/pound exchange so good they work out really good even with the shipping.  Two sets fit in one of the international shipping envelope that they use and I think that the shipping worked out at about $13 for each envelope, really affordable.  
This set works with the SU small tag punch, and has a variety of different tags including Easter bunny, lovely blossom thank you, ribbon striped valentine and a gorgeous Christmas bauble one!
You will see more of SU sets I have purchased from this seller, and if anyone would like the details then email me and I will let you have them!

2 comments:

Poppy said...

I just love your little bags, I hope you dont mind I might have to steal your idea and make some...xx

Poppy said...

Belinda I have tagged you, if you look on my blog.
poppy.
x